Errrrr… It’s Saturday…. but we’ll still call it Literary Friday 😉 January is still kicking my butt. Today’s weather is NOT helping- well it’s helping my nap time 😉 but productivity could be higher.
How is your weekend shaping up?
- ICYMI at Traveling With T: Futuristic Friday: Find Your New Reads January-March 2019, Giveaway of An Anonymous Girl, & Our Prince of Scribes:Writers Remember Pat Conroy.
2. Is The Victory Garden on your TBR list?
3. #FridayReads: I just finished last night Boardwalk Summer. Have you read it?
4. My friend Rhiannon gave me this book for the holidays- have you heard of it?
5. Reviews from around the web: Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews In Dog We Trust, PhDiva reviews An Anonymous Girl, Dressed to Read reviews The Au Pair, Audio Killed the Bookmark reviews Verity, Orange County Readers reviews An Anonymous Girl, Really Into This reviews Sweet Tea & Sympathy, Always With A Book reviews Cover of Snow, Bookfan reviews The Best of Us, & Ivory Owl Reviews reviews Sugar Run.
6. I was on tour this week with Suzy Approved Book Tours for Our Prince of Scribes- have you read it?
7. 2 of my 3 cats were feeling photogenic this week:
8. Don’t forget that I have a giveaway of An Anonymous Girl!
9. Can you guess what my fave filter is on Instagram?
9. What books on the Futuristic Friday list are you excited to read?
10. Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser released in paperback earlier this week. Have you read it?
11. The Paragon Hotel is on both mine and Katie’s January Futuristic Friday list picks- don’t you love this cover?
12. If you’ve followed my blog for any length of time, you know my love for Kate White’s Bailey Weggins series is HIGH. I re-read this book back during December for first time in years- it was as good as first time I read it!
13. I’ve read 5 books so far in 2019- whoo! Feel free to randomly send out shout-outs of encouragement to me all through 2019! 😉 😉
* How is January shaping up for you? Any reads that I should be checking out?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
14 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll….”
Thanks for the link up! This is a great wrap up – such pretty photos!
You are so welcome! And thank you!!!!!!
I agree with Jaymi- an extra beautiful Literary Friday! ♥️ Thanks for the shout out! I love the kitty pics! The one on the right is Sir Thomas, right? I really need to try the Kate White books, and that cover is stunning! I’ll send you reading encouragement all year- congrats on your reads so far in 2019! 💗
Aww thanks 🙂 No, Jerry is the one on the right. Sir Thomas is the one on the left in the bed- he loves that bedroom.
Kate’s covers are incredible. Love the details.
Thank you SO much. Encouragement rocks!
Hope your weekend is great! Are all your 3 cats black? Those two look so much alike! I happen to love black cats. I have a tuxedo male that is mostly black.
It’s been a quiet-ish weekend. Rainy weather, lots of Law and Order 😉 No, I have 2 black cats and 1 tortoiseshell cat. They are brothers and sisters I think. All 3 showed up at my house when they were around 8 weeks old- I came home and they were sitting on the deck meowing their heads off. Love Tuxedo cats 🙂
Aww you saved them💕Sox is from a rescue and I wasn’t looking for a cat but he came home with me 💗
I did! I really didn’t want any animals- my dog had died a little over a year before and I was just not looking for a new animal- but these 3 came rolling into my life and nothing has been the same since.
Thanks for the mention! I love the Robyn Carr series. I also really enjoyed The Victory Garden. Have a great week!
You are so welcome 🙂 Hope you are having a great bookish week!
You would think with the snow that I would have had time to read. Alas, I did not.
No snow here, but man it’s been busy. One thing after another.
Aww, your cats are the most photogenic! How cute 🙂
Thank you! They are a mess and they know they are the boss. I just live to feed them and go to work so they can have a better life. 😉