Hi ya’ll! Well, I was hoping to have the Christmas tree up, but it’s just been a week of things. So maybe this weekend. Or some day during the week. Fingers crossed.
2. Is Oh My Stars on your TBR list?
3. Ya’ll know I love Tall Poppy books- and guess what? Tall Poppy authors are looking for bloggers!
4. I got some great book mail this week 🙂
5. My #FridayReads: The Night Before by Wendy Walker
6. Reviews and news from around the web: Jenn Tar Heel reviews In Pieces, PhDiva reviews The Liar’s Wife, Dressed To Read reviews Watching You, Audio Killed The Bookmark reviews The Christmas Sisters, Bookfan reviews Christmas at the Chalet, Really Into This reviews Girls on the Line, Reecas Pieces reviews Night of Miracles. Orange County Readers reviews Dead Girl Running, Well Read Traveler talks about her fave Sarah Jio books, & fans of Kristy Woodson Harvey get ready to rejoice- The Southern Side of Paradise cover will be revealed December 6th at Southern Living!!!!
7. In love with this book cover!
8. A little tease: Do you love Sonja Yoerg books? I *might* be having a giveaway soon 😉 😉
9. If you know me, you know I’ve raved about Jessica Strawser’s books a few hundred times… Love this book mail!
10. As I write this post, I have 852 followers on Instagram. Ya’ll.. I’ve had some GREAT growth on IG this year. My goal for 2018 was to have 600 followers by end of 2018- I met that goal toward end of May. I would REALLY like to be at 1k in the next few months- so if you are NOT following me or if you have a bookish friend who is not following me- I’d LOVE for you to follow me there. ❤
11. This is my first Alyson Richman book mail- and I’m excited to read it!
12. I love the Under Suspicion series that Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke write together- have you read them?
13. My home state was in a run-off this week and I got my second “I Voted” sticker for 2018. Also, in case you missed it on my IG stories- this year’s election is the first time my town had the I Voted stickers.. so I’m excited 🙂
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T