It’s the first Friday of 2018. We’ve been having frigid temperatures the past few days and I’ve been bundling up and staying warm as much as I can. My kitty cats have been staying in and I’ve been wearing my Ugg knock off slippers (5 bucks at Sam’s Club and they are very comfy!) so my feet are extra toasty and warm.
I’ve been reading The Last Mrs.Parrish (enjoying so far!) and I got back to listening to Up and Vanished podcast (I only have a few episodes left!)
I’m also one of the co-hosts of #InstaWithBooks #NewYearWithBooks- and you should def be participating!
Let’s kick off this first Literary Friday of 2018!
1. The new #FuturisticFriday: Find Your Next Read is posted and Katie at Doing Dewey and I have TONS of books that we think are going to be exciting reads!
2. My 2018 Goals have been posted- have you checked them out?
3. Here are some 2018 books coming out that I’ve been looking forward to reading (and 3 that I have already read that you should put on your TBR list NOW!)
4. What is my word for 2018?
5. These were some of my fave books of 2017– have you read them?
6. What are your reading goals for 2018?
7. ICYMI: My family finally got it together to take a Christmas picture (our last one was 2012 & the family has grown by 2 adorable nieces since then!)
9. My #FridayReads is The Last Mrs. Parrish!
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T