Ya’ll…. I got back from Orange Beach late yesterday afternoon. After cuddling 3 kitty cats, I headed started the task of unpacking/washing clothes. Love vacation, but the unpacking = ugh. I’ll have more to say (plus some pictures) in a later post 🙂 🙂
1. ICYMI reviews at Traveling With T: Serenity Harbor, The Fortune Teller, The Breakdown, and Final Girls.
2. News from the internet: Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews The Child, Novelgossip reviews Mrs. Saint and the Defectives, Suspense is Thrilling Me reviews Final Girls, Always With A Book reviews The Weight of Lies, OnDBookshelf reviews The Lying Game, and ReecasPieces reviews The Breakdown.
3. Instagram fun: Suzy Approved Book Reviews & Crime By The Book are both giving away Are You Sleeping, Suspense is Thrilling Me received a copy of The Good Daughter (LUCKY!), Always With A Book is showing love for Bring Her Home, and NovelGossip is giving mad love to Hello Sunshine.
4. A few peeks at my vacation: Fish Tacos at Felix’s, Windblown on the Ferris Wheel at The Wharf, my momma and me on Dolphin Cruise, and getting a burger at Ed’s in Hattiesburg.
5. #FridayReads- what are you reading?
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
2 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll….”
Your vacation sounds like so much fun! Did you get to see any dolphins on your dolphin cruise?
It was! And yes! My mom was trying to take pictures and video, but I had tried that before on a previous cruise and they were just too fast for me to get really good pictures of so this time I stayed in the moment. We saw dolphins several times and some swam really close to the boat!