Ya’ll….. I took advantage of this loooong 4th of July weekend. I swam. I read. I slept in. I played with my nieces. I recharged my batteries and I feel SO good. How was your 4th of July?
3. Have you checked out July-September 2017 #FuturisticFriday picks from Katie at Doing Dewey and myself?
4. Today was the Deep South Magazine Twitter chat with Patti Callahan Henry. She dropped some bookish info for us in the #southernlit chat!
5. Little A and I were dressed up for the 4th of July- were you?
6. News from the internet: Ivory Owl Reviews has Best Summer Reads, Novelgossip reviews Final Girls, Tomes and Tequila reviewed In This Moment, Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews Serenity Harbor, The Suspense Is Thrilling Me reviews The Almost Sisters, Always With A Book reviews The Light in Summer, Linda’s Book Obsession reviews Mrs. Saint and the Defectives, The Baking Bookworm reviews Mrs. Saint and The Defectives, BOLO Books reviews Unsub, and BookingMama reviews Beach House for Rent.
9. I’ve been on Instagram for years, but until the last few months- I was very hit and miss on posting, etc… Here are some IG photos that I’m loving lately- so do yourself a favor and follow these accounts: Novelgossip, Crime by the Book, BooksandChinooks, The Baking Bookworm, SuspenseThrill, and Suzy Approved Book Reviews. Who are some of your fave IG accounts to follow?
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T