Hey ya’ll! Last weekend was TOO fun. I went Friday to the Mississippi Mercantile and really enjoyed myself. Shopped and had fun. Then Friday night, Miss A arrived and we spent the rest of the weekend watching Mulan, Mulan 2, Beauty and The Beast, and Scooby-Doo. Plus playing outside with bubbles and chalk and looking at flowers. We ended the weekend with a couple of hours at the Bounce House a quick snack at Zaxby’s and a chocolate doughnut from Krispy Kreme. It was def fun!
1. Erin from Deep South Magazine guest posted this week at Traveling With T about Ten Mysteries To Keep You On Your Toes Through Summer.
2. ICYMI reviews: The Night The Lights Went Out, One Perfect Lie, The Graves, and Follow Me Down.
3. #FuturisticFriday Giveaways: In This Moment and Not A Sound.
4. Did you know that I am on Pinterest? I am! Here are some boards you should check out and re-pin from: Books Worth Reading, Books Read in 2017, Futuristic Friday recommendations, and Gardening Is Good For The Soil and Soul.
5. Reviews from around the web: Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews The Garden of Small Beginnings, Bookfan reviews All The Best People, NovelGossip reviews The Good Widow, OnDBookshelf reviews The Book of Summer, Always With A Book reviews The Marriage Bureau, Reading Between The Pages reviews Girl In Disguise, Book Blogging Momma reviews Allie and Bea ,Bliss, Beauty and Books shares what is in Kristy Woodson Harvey’s bag, A Touch of Southern Grace reviews Slightly South of Simple + giveaway!
6. #FridayReads: Just finished You’ll Never Know, Dear by Hallie Ephron. Thinking about starting It’s Always The Husband! But might re-read some early Janet Evanovich or Sue Grafton…
7. We’ve been having GORGEOUS weather here lately- and my flowers are just showing out…… And one of my cats decided to let me take her picture….
*What are you doing this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
7 thoughts on “Literary Friday, ya’ll…”
The Night the Lights Went Out is my favorite book so far this year!
That def is a good book. I can’t decide my fave book (so far!)
Your flowers are gorgeous. Our spring is slow to arrive this year!
Thank you! Our spring is getting a bit more summer feel!
Love your flowers!!! Xo