Weekend plans: Getting house ready for Easter and 2 sweet girls coming to visit. Saturday night plans: Dyeing Easter eggs. Sunday plans: Watching Miss A hunt eggs, blow bubbles and trying to keep her from picking all my flowers. 😉
1. Take a good look at my gorgeous bookmark: Caramel Crush by Jenn McKinlay.
3. #FuturisticFriday reads for April-June are up! We’ve got your fiction, non-fiction, women’s fiction, mystery, suspense and historical fiction. Maybe even a thriller or 2. Prepare your book shelves because things just got real, folks.
5. These 2 sweeties are coming to visit this weekend and I am SO excited!
7. Earlier this week it was #NationalSiblingsDay– so here’s my brother. The Luigi to my Mario, The Robin to Batman!
8. Reviews from around the internet: Bookfan reviews Slightly South of Simple, Always With A Book reviews plus has a giveaway for Gone Without A Trace, NovelGossip reviews Forks, Knives, Spoons, The Suspense Is Thrilling Me reviews One Perfect Lie, OnDBookshelf reviews Almost Missed You, Book Blogging Momma reviews Close Enough To Touch, Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews The Good Widow.
9. #FridayReads: A Bridge Across The Ocean.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T