Weekend plans: Getting house ready for Easter and 2 sweet girls coming to visit. Saturday night plans: Dyeing Easter eggs. Sunday plans: Watching Miss A hunt eggs, blow bubbles and trying to keep her from picking all my flowers. 😉
1. Take a good look at my gorgeous bookmark: Caramel Crush by Jenn McKinlay.
2. ICYMI reviews from Traveling With T: Almost Missed You, The Young Wives Club, Only Daughter, The Secrets You Keep, The Hope Chest , Double Up, The Perfect Stranger.
3. #FuturisticFriday reads for April-June are up! We’ve got your fiction, non-fiction, women’s fiction, mystery, suspense and historical fiction. Maybe even a thriller or 2. Prepare your book shelves because things just got real, folks.
4. While you are looking over the #FuturisticFriday list- maybe you want to pin Before The Rain Falls, Becoming Bonnie, The Good Widow, or The Book of Summer to your Pinterest book board?
5. These 2 sweeties are coming to visit this weekend and I am SO excited!
6. View from my garden: Orange Gerbera Daisy, Pink Rose, Coral Hibiscus & Pink Gerbera Daisy.
7. Earlier this week it was #NationalSiblingsDay– so here’s my brother. The Luigi to my Mario, The Robin to Batman!
8. Reviews from around the internet: Bookfan reviews Slightly South of Simple, Always With A Book reviews plus has a giveaway for Gone Without A Trace, NovelGossip reviews Forks, Knives, Spoons, The Suspense Is Thrilling Me reviews One Perfect Lie, OnDBookshelf reviews Almost Missed You, Book Blogging Momma reviews Close Enough To Touch, Suzy Approved Book Reviews reviews The Good Widow.
9. #FridayReads: A Bridge Across The Ocean.
10. #bookmail: The Big Adventures of Tiny House, Any Day Now, & Lie To Me.
** Be sure and check out #FuturisticFriday on Pinterest and #FuturisticFriday April-June reads for all your reading suggestions!**
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Have a great weekend and much thanks to you❣️
🙂 🙂 🙂 Hope you had a great weekend!