Last weekend, I had 3 goals: plant dahlia bulbs, vacuum house, iron my jeans before I ran out of clean jeans to wear. Success- I was 3 for 3. Oh I paid for my gardening adventures the next day, but I accomplished my goals. But a glass of wine and Big Little Lies on HBO go a long way toward soothing sore muscles.
What’s happening in the blog world this week? Let’s see….
3. #FuturisticFriday giveaways and reviews! At Traveling With T, Windy City Blues by Renee Rosen is being given away PLUS be on lookout for a giveaway being revealed on Saturday (hint: Her first name is a popular car brand &she’s from Canada) that will be open to US and CA peeps. Over at Doing Dewey- Katie reviewed The Chilbury Ladies’ Choir.
4. Reviews and other stuff from around the web: Always With A Book interviews Pam Jenoff and reviews The Orphan’s Tale, BookFan Mary reviews The Mother’s Promise and The Young Wives Club, Novelgossip reviews On Second Thought, BOLO Books reviews Behind Her Eyes (a book that everyone I know has been jabbering away about!), and Crime by The Book interviews the author of The Devil Crept In (which I have to say that the title REALLY intrigues me!)
5. The song that is on repeat at my house currently: You Look Good by Lady Antebellum.
6. Did you hear that BookSparks is starting their very own book club? You can vote on the first read as well!
7. #FridayReads: Love The Wine You’re With– it’s looking like a nice beach-y read!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T