The prompt for today is to pick 5 of your fave posts (from your own blog).
So, here goes 🙂
Fave Posts from Traveling With T:
1. BEA 2015: A recap of BEA 2015.
2. What Is The Role of A Book Blogger?: I get all chit-chatty, admit where I see red when some people think blogging is our job, and confess that I want to make money from blogging one day.
3. Want To Read More? Get Off Social Media!: In which I tell folks- it’s not that you don’t have time to read- it’s that you use your time inefficiently.
4. What Are The “No-No’s” in Review Requests?: Authors, read the review policy. And don’t pitch on Twitter.
5. “Free” Books at BEA: Where I dispel the myth that BEA is all about free books. Ain’t nothing for free, folks.
1. Traveling With T Has EXCITING News: I share the news that I finally was able to buy my domain.
2. #AMonthOfFaves: Fave Book Covers from my Reading Year: You know- cover love 🙂
What do you think of my faves?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T