It’s the last day of #AMonthOfFaves- so hat tip to Tanya and Andi– Tanya for creating this event and Andi for rocking it as a co-host. It’s been a fun month- I’ve learned lots 🙂
The prompt for today is to pick 5 of your fave posts (from your own blog).
So, here goes 🙂
Fave Posts from Traveling With T:
1. BEA 2015: A recap of BEA 2015.
2. What Is The Role of A Book Blogger?: I get all chit-chatty, admit where I see red when some people think blogging is our job, and confess that I want to make money from blogging one day.
3. Want To Read More? Get Off Social Media!: In which I tell folks- it’s not that you don’t have time to read- it’s that you use your time inefficiently.
4. What Are The “No-No’s” in Review Requests?: Authors, read the review policy. And don’t pitch on Twitter.
5. “Free” Books at BEA: Where I dispel the myth that BEA is all about free books. Ain’t nothing for free, folks.
1. Traveling With T Has EXCITING News: I share the news that I finally was able to buy my domain.
2. #AMonthOfFaves: Fave Book Covers from my Reading Year: You know- cover love 🙂
What do you think of my faves?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
12 thoughts on “#AMonthOfFaves: Top Posts From 2015”
Lovely list and really interesting topics 🙂
Thank you so much!
I loved all these posts! I don’t know if I can make it to BEA in the near future but I always enjoy reading about it. And I found the Literary New England blog from your reference to it, which was new to me. Thanks!
BEA is really great. I’m glad you found Literary New England- her blog/radio talk is so great 🙂
Love your FAVES!!
The BEA one is great. I actually chose that one too. 🙂 Your post is much better, though. 🙂
The FREE BEA book one is great too…it definitely isn’t FREE, but it definitely is FUN!!
Happy New Year, and thanks so much for this MONTH OF FUN!!
My A Month of Faves
🙂 🙂 Great minds!
I think it’s important that we talk about how BEA is not free or just about free books!
Ugh, I am terrible at time management! I need to get better at that in 2016.
Thanks for hosting. This was a fun blogging month!
That’s def one of my goals 🙂 I’m glad you enjoyed A Month of Faves!
My favorite of yours is the role of the book blogger 🙂
🙂 🙂 TY! It’s inspiring more posts 🙂
All good posts! You definitely had a good year and sparked some really great conversation!
Thank you SO much. I’m glad I sparked some good convos this year!