I’ve been trying my best to hide it- but this week, between my work and my blogging, I’ve felt like I was pulled into a million pieces. Seriously. So I am SO looking forward to the weekend! The adorable Miss A will be in town- so not sure how much rest I’ll get (she likes to get up VERY early and resists nap time like it’s a monster that might snatch her up!) But, I’m looking forward to seeing her cute face!
Onward to Literary Friday!
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Rita Leganski news, Gatsby, and THE LONGEST RIDE (plus much more!)
2. Allison @ The Book Wheel talks about friends and Cleaning Out The Proverbial Closet!
3. The Socratic Salon has been breaking down and talking ALL about A LITTLE LIFE.
4. Katie @ Doing Dewey is talking about Pros and Cons of Scheduled Reading!
5. Always With A Book is giving away a copy of DAYDREAMS IN DIXIE by Beth Albright.
6. I finished BLACK-EYED SUSANS by Julia Heaberlin this week. It’s not out till July & I’m dying to talk to someone about it! Shame on me for reading so early!
7. I’ve been sharing some of my Erin Condren planner pics over at Instagram this week- check them out!
8. My #fridayreads: TINY LITTLE THING by Beatriz Williams. Whatcha reading?
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T