It’s Friday. It’s been raining this week so my hair has been POOF. Like seriously. POOF.
And this week has flown by. Crazy, right? Now off for a weekend of hopefully fun and relaxation with books to look forward to reading!
1. Deep South Magazine and it’s #literaryfriday: A giveaway, RUBY, Literary Louisiana, and much more!
3. Silver’s Reviews has brought to my attention #100DayChallenge and a cute idea that Atria books is doing. SO thinking of joining in!!!
4. Sweet Electric has blogging cheat sheets for image sizes for social media and other things. Bookmarking this page!
5. Remember! If you buy LEGACY, the proceeds go to Paws for People- a charity that Allison @ The Book Wheel is very passionate about!
6. Recently, I was quoted in Macmillan Audio’s EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES Storify Board!
7. Wesley @ Library Educated reviews The Mystery Writers of America Cookbook and makes me hungry and drooling over the teaser recipes she posted about. She ALSO just recently went to see Erik Larson AND got to ask him a question!
8. Katherine @ Story Matters talks about THE NIGHTINGALE by Kristin Hannah!
10. Jen @ The Relentless Reader questions if she is a book blogger since she does not enjoy writing formal reviews. Interesting and thought provoking.
11. Traveling With T is also having 3 giveaways that are ending SUPER fast: I DON’T HAVE A HAPPY PLACE by Kim Korson, IMAGINARY THINGS by Andrea Lochen, and THE GOOD, THE BAD, and THE FURRY by Tom Cox.
12. What are your #FridayReads? I’m working through NEVER TOO LATE by Robyn Carr!
Hope your weekend includes rest and play, some sunshine and maybe just a walk to clear the head and to feel better!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T