I’m looking forward to this weekend. A weekend of hopefully quiet time, some reading, some blogging and just trying to relax.
Why am I looking forward to this?
Because next weekend, the most adorable niece ever, Miss A, is spending the weekend with me- AND it’ll be all about the A, all weekend long. We’ll be dancing to Taylor Swift and Megan Trainor.
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Interview with Janie Kornegay, debut author of SOIL and owner of TurnRow Books, the cutest Peacock Little Free Library (can you guess what literary powerhouse that library belongs to?), and much more….
2. Allison at The Book Wheel talks about 10 Books About Sociopaths.
3. Always With A Book is giving away ONE WISH by Robyn Carr.
4. I’m hanging out at Book Bloggers International talking about THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA- book vs movie. Which one is better to you?
6. Jennifer Coburn, author of WE’LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS, has a book on Amazon for free this weekend- TALES FROM THE CRIB- free through Sunday!
7. What are you reading this weekend? I’m not sure what I’m reading yet. I just finished GIRLS OF MISCHIEF BAY by Susan Mallery.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T