Hello!!! I hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start. I’m ready to curl up in a blanket with some warm PJ’s! (and a book!)
1. Deep South Mag and their #literaryfriday: Talking about IMOGENE IN NEW ORLEANS, Southern Lit Road Trip to Oxford, MS (where I met up with Erin and Cerith) and much more!
2. Ashley @ Nosegraze talks about “how much of an obligation do book bloggers have?” Thoughtful piece.
3. This Chick Reads reviews GIRL ON THE TRAIN. A very buzzed about book!
4. Allison @ The Book Wheel shares 5 Authors She’d Like To Have Lunch With. I def want to have lunch with one of her picks!
5. Shannon at River City Reading talks about those sneaky spoilers!
6. Andi @ Estella’s Revenge has a mention in the Wall Street Journal. Congrats!
8. My #Fridayreads: Trying to decide between Laura Lippman or Lisa Unger.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T