Hey lovely folks- today is Literary Friday- and it’s the beginning of the weekend (whoooooo!)
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: William Faulkner and New Albany, MS news, Interview with Diane Chamberlain, and news about the best things at the Louisiana Book Fest. Plus, if you missed the Kimberly Belle Twitter chat- just check the #southernlit hashtag!
3. A Novel Review shares a book on her wishlist (and it’s on mine as well!) What book is it?!
4. Tanya @ 52 Books or Bust is starting Free Range Reading for the next 6 or so weeks. No rules, no schedules- just read what you want! My #freerangereading: ON BORROWED TIME by Jenn McKinlay earlier this week and working through THE FROM-AWAYS by CJ Hauser now. It’s wonderful! I still have quite a lot of review reading- but taking a break is so important! #freerangereading
5. My bookish buddy, Ivory Owl Reviews, got to interview Sally Wiener Grotta– author of THE WINTER BOY- a book she freaking LOVED.
7. Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Shelves talks on Book Bloggers International about When Mysteries/Thrillers Cease to Surprise.
9. Don’t forget to check out the Getting to Know Readers survey! Closing down 11/14/14!
10. My #fridayreads: THE FROM-AWAYS by CJ Hauser.
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T