Labor Day weekend. The last big weekend of the summer. My plan: Cook-out, soak up the sun, visit with family and READ.
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: 25 Must Read Books for the Fall, 8 Beach Reads for Labor Day weekend, and much more!
2. The Steadfast Reader is discussing why negative reviews are important!
3. Doing Dewey discusses Male VS Female Writers: No, It’s Not “Their” Fault.
4. My Life In Books reviews The Story of Land and Sea by Kathy Simpson Smith.
5. Sarah’s Book Shelves is so excited about The Secret Place by Tana French.
6. BOLO Books reviews The Killer Next Door by Alex Marwood.
7. Always With A Book has an Author Q&A & giveaway of Lori Foster’s latest, No Limits!
8. My #fridayreads: Butternut Summer by Mary McNear!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T