It’s Tuesday and I’m 1 step closer to a vacation in a couple of weeks. A vacation that is so needed!
So, let’s get to this Mashup- giveaways, Travel The World With Books, Bookish Gifts for the Babies, #30Authors, Why Do We Love Those Controversial Books and so much more!
1. Always With A Book reviews THREE STORY HOUSE by Courtney Miller Santo.
2. Love At First Book has several ideas for Bookish Gifts for Babies! My niece, the adorable Miss A, will be benefitting from the lovely Rebecca @ Lovely At First Book’s ideas!
3. The Steadfast Reader reviews FINDING ME by Michelle Knight with Michelle Burford.
4. The Book Wheel has the fabulous #30Authors event beginning September 1!
5. Closed The Cover wants to know “Why Do We Love Those Controversial Books?”
6. Guiltless Reading is giving away 2AM AT THE CAT’S PAJAMAS (giveaway ends Wed!)
7. Mom’s Small Victories (and other bloggers) have teamed up to create a Travel The World in Books event!
Hopefully you, by reading the Mashup, will find some neat links or maybe a blog that you were not aware of!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T