This was me back in February. Between the days of cold (the bitter cold, days of getting to 19 degrees!) I was not happy. My mind was longing fun a fun and summery day and the only thing keeping me sane was knowing that Summer Reading (Or Beach Reads as I like to think of it) was getting closer. So I waited. And I plotted my reading list. And now for you, the readers of Traveling With T, I am happy to show off the list!
Here they are… in no particular order!
1. Return to the Beach House by Georgia Bockoven
2. Driving With The Top Down by Beth Harbison
3. Waiting On You by Kristan Higgins
4. Unmasking Juliet by Teri Wilson
5. The Vacationers by Emma Straub
6. The Unexpected Waltz by Kim Wright
7. The Summer Wind by Mary Alice Monroe
8. The Stories We Tell by Patti Callahan Henry
9. The Secret Life of Violet Grant by Beatriz Williams
10. The One and Only by Emily Giffin
11. The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand
12. The Hurricane Sisters by Dorothea Benton Frank
13. The House on Mermaid Point by Wendy Wax
14. The Glass Kitchen by Linda Francis Lee
15. Suddenly Last Summer by Sarah Morgan
16. Save The Date by Mary Kay Andrews
17. Nantucket Sisters by Nancy Thayer
18. It Comes in Waves by Erika Marks
20. Cure for the Common Breakup by Beth Kendrick
21. All Day and a Night by Alafair Burke
22. A Magnificent Crime by Kim Foster
23. A Long Time Gone by Karen White
24. A Good Year for the Roses by Gil McNeil
25. That Night by Chevy Stevens
26. On The Rocks by Erin Duffy
27. The Lonely Hearts Club by Brenda Janowitz
28. The Bridge Tender by Marybeth Whalen
29. Four Friends by Robyn Carr
Hope you enjoy the list! And if you are a fan of pinning books on Pinterest, check out the 2014 Beach Bag Reads board!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
12 thoughts on “Traveling With T’s Beach Reads of 2014”
What a great looking summer line-up, T! Thanks for sharing. Happy reading to you!
Thanks Lori! I hope you have a great summer of reading too! 🙂 🙂
Oh you silly Southerner thinking that 19 degrees is cold 🙂
🙂 🙂 Girl, when I have to pull out my Northface jacket, my so “fetch” hat, and my gloves- it’s cold! 19 degrees in the South is unheard of and so not appreciated! I may have some extra padding, but I was not designed for cold weather! 😉
Great list, T! I’m adding a bunch to my never ending list.
Yay! 🙂 🙂 And thank you!
That’s quite the list! I always recommend Jaws for beach reading. 😉
🙂 🙂 🙂 Thank you! lol at Jaws 😉
I’m so anxious to read karen white and patti callahan henry’s latest books! you’ve put together a fantastic list!
I know! I have Patti’s book for review, but did not get Karen’s. Both Karen & Patti will be in MS over the summer- and I’m going to both signings!
Thank you so much for saying that- and for stopping by!!! 🙂
I thought The Secret Life of Violet Grant was great! Was a bit lukewarm on The Vacationers.
YES! I thought The Secret Life of Violet Grant was fantastic. The Vacationers, I did like, I didn’t LOVE- there were a few things I really enjoyed- but compared to Violet Grant- it was just ok.
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂