Friday 🙂 🙂 🙂
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Giveaway for RIVERS by Michael Farris Smith, Top 10 Literary Landmarks of the South, SoFest news and LA Book Festival news, as well! Plus much more!
3. How did you do in August for #ctbs (Conquering The Book Stacks)? Here is how I did!
4. 2 features this week on Traveling With T: Interview with B.A. Shapiro and Bloggers Made of AWESOME: Melody @ Read, Baby, Read!
5. My #fridayreads: THE FUNERAL DRESS by Susan Gregg Gilmore, W IS FOR WASTED by Sue Grafton and GROUNDED by Angela Correll.
6. I just got a 2 thumbs up email from the author of the book I selected for Book Lovers Unite October pick! Sorry, sweets, you’ll have to wait until NEXT week to hear the good news- but it’s been a book that I have been raving about lately!