A few weeks ago, Denise Swanson approached several of us about our opinions of a Street Team. A Street Team can vary from author to author- but for Denise- we hand out bookmarks, post to Twitter and Facebook, take pictures of our books and chatter excitedly about the new book, Murder of a Stacked Librarian (in stores Sept 3rd!)
For the next few weeks, I’ll be posting interviews with some of the members- and spreading the word about Scumble River and Densie Swanson. If you enjoy cozy books, I hope you’ll consider trying out a Scumble River book. If you’ve never read a cozy mystery- now’s the perfect time to try!
Interview with Margaret:
1. How did you begin reading Denise Swanson books?
One of the mystery writers who I like recommended Denise Swanson’s books on her web site.
2. Do you read other cozy mysteries?
As I just joined the Cozy group because of Ms. Swanson, so I don’t know who is on the Cozy list.
3. You are a member of Swanon’s Sleuths (Denise Swanson’s Street Team to help promote her Scumble River books.) Are you a member of other street teams? What do you think of street teams- are they helpful to authors?
No, I don’t belong to any other Street Team so I don’t know.
4. What is your favorite Denise Swanson mystery?
Murder of a Wedding Belle
5. Do you read Devereaux’s Dime Store Mystery (Denise Swanson’s other mystery series)? If you do, do you prefer Devereaux’s Dime Store or Scumble River? Or do you like them both?
I have read all of Denise Swanson’s books. Since I am a retired teacher, I really enjoy the Scumble River books as I have been in many meetings about students. But enjoy both series.
6. What character in Scumble River would make the BEST best friend forever (BFF)? And why?
Well, since I want slap Skye’s mother most of the time, I would guess Skye because we have a lot in common.