I Have 1 more little surprise that will be revealed today- so get ready for that!
June 28th- next Friday will be the last posting about Reconstructing Amelia in the Book Lovers Unite Online Book Club. Overall thoughts and feelings of the books will be discussed that week- I urge you to stop by and let me know how you felt about Reconstructing Amelia.
For today’s questions (Section 4 the last section of reading):
1. #nospoilers: Did anything that was revealed in the last section surprise you?
2. Amelia is accused of cheating at the first of the book. Knowing things we know- should the teacher have suspected anything? Did she suspect anything?
3. There’s a lot of guilt and blame to go around. Many people were acting with their own selfish intentions- instead of Amelia’s best intentions in mind. Is there anyone who does not need to take some blame? Amelia perhaps? Or does she even need to take blame for her part in this role- even though she def played the ultimate price?
4. What, ultimately lead to Amelia’s downfall? Loving Dylan or trying to be a good friend? #nospoilers, please.
5. What, if anything, should happen to Grace Hall? Note: I’ve always held the thought they were liable for at least some of this- But, should Kate sue them? Or should Kate concentrate on moving on & finding some peace?
6. Zadie/Dylan- we’ve talked for some time about their weird relationship. Now, when the book is closed, and you’ve had some time to think: Who actually is the worst person: Zadie because she’s upfront with her b*tchy attitude and hateful ways or Dylan, because she acts 1 way and is another (or perhaps because she really does not who she is- she only knows how to act when told how to act?)