I’m trying to get back in the groove of blogging, although I have been taking a break (mostly) from IG lately. I some days just feel tired down to my bones- I’m sleeping pretty good and my blood sugar numbers have been acceptable- but sometimes I feel like my plate will never get cleaned enough and I decided to give up something for a few days. Oh I’ll be back to posting regularly (or semi-regularly) on IG soon enough! Oh and for those keeping track-I’m now 21 books behind in reviews. 😦
As July ends today, I would love to hear how many books you read in July and what your fave was! I read 7 books (2 were audio that I listened to while I walked!) The following books are what I read in July!
A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight (audio)
The Guest List by Lucy Foley
Family for Beginners by Sarah Morgan
Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell
The Collector by Nora Roberts(audio)
The Vacation by T.M. Logan
Lowcountry Boondoggle by Susan M. Boyer
July was not too shabby for reading 🙂
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: 8 Canadian Authors You Should Check Out- Guest post from Laurie at The Baking Bookworm, Excerpt of The Friendship List, Cover Reveal: Band of Sisters, and The Wife Who Knew Too Much.
2. Did you see the cover for Lauren Willig’s new book- Band of Sisters?
3. #FridayReads: I’m reading Blindsighted by Karin Slaughter that I got at at Book Expo a hundred years ago. I really want to read the new KS book, but I’ve not read any of the Will Trent series and don’t know if I should just pick up in the middle. KS fans- please advise 🙂
4. Did you check out these Canadian authors?
5. I got The Witness by Nora Roberts (narrated by Julia Whelan) and right now I am cautiously optimistic about the book- but have not warmed up to the characters like I did in The Collector. So we will see.
*What are you reading this weekend?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T