Ya’ll…. I’ve been so confused about what day it is for too long. It’s pretty much rained every day for over a week. I’ve spent more time in my yoga pants, hair in pony tail and glasses than I care to admit.
I’m in downtime mode. Sometimes I just need it. Rest and recharge. December was tiring- Little A being here, being sick for way too much of December, Christmas and to be perfectly honest a lackluster NYE all combined to just make me tired. January- it’s time to get perky 🙂
1. ICYMI at Traveling With T: Fave Books of 2018 and Fave Covers of 2018.
2. Jessica Strawser’s Almost Missed You is $2.99 ALL. MONTH. LONG.
3. #FridayReads: I just finished The Last Time I Saw You by Liv Constantine.
4. Cathy Lamb’s latest, The Man She Married, is $2.99 for a limited time.
5. Have you signed up for Goodreads Reading Challenge? I’m aiming to read 75 books this year.
*How is your 2019 starting off?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
4 thoughts on “Literary Friday ya’ll…..”
This morning I posted and thought ‘but it is Friday, isn’t it?’ Happy Friday to you!
COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND. Seriously. I’m hoping to get back on a regular schedule soon.
I need some perky too! Let’s hear it for January! 🎉🎉
YASSSS. Bring on the perky 🙂