Fri. | Dec. 30 – Top 10 Other Sh$t That Rocked in 2016 … Or 5 Reasons I’m Glad 2016 is Over
1. I found out that I will be an aunt again in February 2017. Yep, it’s true 🙂 I’m excited to welcome another baby girl to the family and to have another sweet baby to love on.
2. Getting to be a character in a book! I’m still super jazzed about that!
3. Spending time with my niece. We went swimming. Played with sidewalk chalk. Ran around the yard. Watched Sleeping Beauty and Scooby Doo. Blew bubbles. Sweet times.
4. My 3 kitty cats. They each have such different personalities, but I love them to pieces!
5. Making new friends. I met Reeca at Reeca’s Pieces back in February and she’s been a fantastic friend to talk with about books.
6. Being mentioned in the acknowledgement section of Stephanie Evanovich’s The Total Package. LOVE!!!
On the other hand… 2016 wasn’t all fun, hearts and glitter….
1. I had a new kitty cat that I had to put to sleep a month after she came to my house. 😦 I’m still sad about that.
*What rocked or did not rock about 2016?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T