#AMonthOfFaves2016 is over after today 😦 Special shout-out to Tanya @ GirlXOXO who created this event and for Andi @ Estella’s Revenge who co-hosted and organized all the link-ups 🙂
Fri. | Dec. 30 – Top 10 Other Sh$t That Rocked in 2016 … Or 5 Reasons I’m Glad 2016 is Over
1. I found out that I will be an aunt again in February 2017. Yep, it’s true 🙂 I’m excited to welcome another baby girl to the family and to have another sweet baby to love on.
2. Getting to be a character in a book! I’m still super jazzed about that!
3. Spending time with my niece. We went swimming. Played with sidewalk chalk. Ran around the yard. Watched Sleeping Beauty and Scooby Doo. Blew bubbles. Sweet times.
4. My 3 kitty cats. They each have such different personalities, but I love them to pieces!
5. Making new friends. I met Reeca at Reeca’s Pieces back in February and she’s been a fantastic friend to talk with about books.
6. Being mentioned in the acknowledgement section of Stephanie Evanovich’s The Total Package. LOVE!!!
On the other hand… 2016 wasn’t all fun, hearts and glitter….
1. I had a new kitty cat that I had to put to sleep a month after she came to my house. 😦 I’m still sad about that.
*What rocked or did not rock about 2016?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T
6 thoughts on “#AMonthOfFaves2016: Top Sh*t That Rocked 2016”
Congratulations! I love being an Aunt!
Me too! It’s been such an amazing experience with Alexa and I can’t wait for Aria to arrive!
I’m so sorry about your kitty. But still pretty awesome to be a book character and be thanked in the acknowledgments!
Thank you. I was a hot mess at the vet office when they told me that there was nothing they could do for her.
But being thanked in the acknowledgment and being a book character did make 2016 pretty good 🙂
Sorry about your cat, but that is pretty cool you are a character in a book.
The thank you in the acknowledgment section of the book is amazingly cool. CONGRATS!!
I had a great reading year – tons of wonderful books, but what was awful was that my mother passed away this summer.
HAPPY NEW YEAR, AND THANKS FOR THE FUN MONTH!!
Thanks so much. I miss my kitty- she was very sweet 🙂
I was honored to see my name in the acknowledgment section!
I’m sorry to hear about your mother- losing a loved one is very hard.
Happy New Year! 🙂