Ahh, I’m so late with this. Sarah @ Sarah’s Book Shelves tagged me in this months ago- but better late than never, right?
1. Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Sissy (because I’m a sister)
- Drama Queen (because I can get a bit dramatic at times & I can’t handle pain at all)
- Aunt Tam.
2. Four jobs I’ve had:
- Cashier at grocery store
- Construction helper
3. Four movies I
would/have watched more than once:
- The Cutting Edge (seriously, hands down, the best movie… EVER.)
- Steel Magnolias (especially the really funny parts at the beginning!)
- The Devil Wears Prada
4. Four books I’d recommend:
- The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells.
- A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams
- Little Gale Gumbo by Erika Marks
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
5. Four places I have been:
- Orlando, Florida
- Cozumel, Mexico
- New York City, NY
- Las Vegas, Nevada.
6. Four places I’d rather be right now:
- The Beach
- Las Vegas
- Disney World
- On a cruise.
7. Four things I don’t eat:
8. Four of my favorite foods:
- Crawfish Etoufee
- Shrimp and Rice from the Hibachi place
- Snow Crab rolls
9. Four TV shows that I watch:
- Days of Our Lives
- How to Get Away With Murder
10. Four things I am looking forward to this year (2015):
- Being at BEA in May!
- Spending time with my adorable niece- sidewalk chalk drawing and bubble blowing
- Summer Reading!!!!!
- Working on my photography skills at the numerous festivals and fairs I plan to attend
11. Four things I’m always saying:
- Ya’ll (I live in the south)
- For reals?
- I’m going to tell my future therapist about this some day….
**I’m now tagging:
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T