Today, after a cold week, it’s finally feeling back to normal. So how did I spend my morning? Playing with the 3 cutest kittens EVER. 🙂
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Review of NEVERHOME by Laird Hunt, news about DOLLBABY by Laura Lane McNeal, upcoming bookish events and much more!
2. I met Rick Bragg at TurnRow Books and have photographic proof- find out why he says “he’ll eat a page” in his latest book, JERRY LEE LEWIS: IN HIS OWN STORY.
3. I discuss signed books, John Grisham and how NOT to sign a book this week in a blog post that has been on my mind for some time.
5. Have you ever wondered what to read next? Katie at Doing Dewey says ASK ANNE– and proceeds to inform us all on a new paid service!
6. Traveling With T reviewed THE JOB by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg (then Lee gave me a shout-out on Twitter for my review!!!!)
7. Mark you calendars! December 6th is Take Your Child To A Bookstore Day! Helen at My Novel Opinion talks about it and shares that she’ll have an interview with Jenny Milchman (founder of Take Your Child To A Bookstore Day) soon!
8. My #fridayreads and #freerangereading are the same: THE CINDERELLA MURDER by Mary Higgins Clark and Alafair Burke!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T