On Monday, Reba White Williams was here to talk about Restrike- today, it’s #literaryconfessions, movies and more!
Author Spotlight: Reba White Williams
1. What are some of your favorite books, Reba?
A: Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Little White Horse
2. Do you have any #literaryconfessions?
A: I won’t willingly read a book that ends without resolution. I like to know how everything turns out, and am annoyed if it’s all left hanging.
3. If you could be a character in any book—who would you like to be? Why?
A: Elizabeth Bennet, because she marries Mr. Darcy.
4. What is your favorite book of all time?
A: I’m tied with the three I listed in #1.
5. Movies that are based on books—are you a fan? Or is the book always better?
A: I like some of them. For example, I’ve liked all the films made from Jane Austen’s books, and I loved both the book and the film of To Kill a Mockingbird. And I enjoyed both the Harry Potter books and the films.
*Special thanks to Reba White Williams for agreeing to this Author Spotlight.