But- we are here. We are almost finished. YAY!
Week 3 Thoughts:
1. The principal- why did he target Amelia for the truth about the Magpies? Was it because Amelia is the good girl? The honor student? Or was it because Kate is not involved in the school- like some of the other’s parents- and might not in the position to complicate the principal’s life?
2. The school is closing ranks, circling the wagon. Why? Because they have blood on their hands and they know it? Or is someone higher than them pulling puppet strings?
3. Money. It makes the world go round. What is the problem with money in Reconstructing Amelia?
4. Is Amelia being “catfished” in a sense? #nospoilers- just let me know if you have a feeling.
5. Dylan and Zadie- best friends till the end? Or is Dylan a pawn? Or is Zadie the real pawn? Again #nospoilers- just thoughts!
6. How hard is this for Kate? To find this stuff out? To know that Amelia was being bullied?
7. Why is the principal less concerned about Amelia actually dying on school grounds- and when the word “bullying” was mentioned- it seemed to get his attention?
***Note: I have not read the last chapter of the assigned reading for this week. I USUALLY read the night before I post the questions- and I read most of them last night. But I still have 1 more to read- so more questions may be added.