Well, it’s the day after Thanksgiving and I’m still stuffed. I did a teensy bit of online shopping today, but mostly it’s been a day of Law and Order and playing with the kitty cats.
What have you been doing?
2. I finished Sometimes I Lie recently- and I LOVED it.
3. December 3rd begins A Month of Faves. Are you ready to join in?
4. Have you read One Day in December? It is SO good!
5. Reviews from around the web: Suzy Approved reviews One Good Mama Bone, Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews One Day in December, Orange County Readers reviewed Ghosted, Audio Killed The Bookmark reviewed One Day in December, Dressed To Read reviews One Day In December, PHDiva reviews One Good Day in December, & Jenn Tarheel Reader reviews The World Breaks Everyone.
6. My #FridayReads: What are you reading?
7. How close are you to meeting your 2018 Goodreads Reading Goal? I’m 5 books away 🙂
* What books are you picking up today on Black Friday?*
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T