Hello! I missed Literary Friday last week because of vacation (and I’m working on a post about that!) This week has been a week of catch-up and feeling loopy from the dental work I had done. I’m enjoying the sunshine today and looking forward to a family get together tomorrow! What are you doing this weekend?
1. Deep South Magazine and their #literaryfriday: Maya Angelou stamp news, April is National Card and Letter Writing Month and much more!!!
2. OnDBookshelf gives THE SECRETS OF MIDWIVES a 5 star shoutout!
3. Always With A Book reviews Robyn Carr’s NEVER TOO LATE.
4. People are buzzing about HAUSFRAU- but did Katie at Doing Dewey like it? Check out her #review.
6. What are your #fridayreads? I’m reading NIGHT NIGHT, SLEEP TIGHT by Hallie Ephron!
7. Looking for new reads? Katie at Doing Dewey and I have 29 books we are excited to read publishing between April-June 2015! Check out Futuristic Friday and see if you find some new books!
8. Do you want to share your blog posts on Instagram, but are unsure how? Try Filling My Prayer Closet’s tips for making Instagram another place where you can engage with people about your blog!
Happy Reading and Bookishly Yours,
T @ Traveling With T